This article covers how to download GeneratePress Child Theme for Free and a complete step-by-step guide to installing it in WordPress.
So let’s get started.
Generatepress is one of the popular and most loved themes by bloggers; it’s a freemium theme. The free version comes with tons of amazing features, which makes your site amazing and with the premium version, you will get more functionality and features to design your site.
Using GeneratePress Child Theme, you can make sure your design is safe from any crisis, such as when the theme is updated; all your changes will be carried over to the new version of the theme.
Otherwise, any errors in the database or if you’re designing your site and touching the parent theme code, or any single mistake can ruin the entire site.
- 1 Benefits of using GeneratePress child theme
- 2 How to download the Child Theme of GeneratePress and install it?
- 3 Faqs related to using Generate Press child theme
- 4 Can I use a child theme with the GeneratePress free version?
- 5 How to find child theme CSS in Generatepress in styles.
- 6 Can I generate child themes online with a child theme generator?
- 7 Is the child theme safe to use?
- 8 Final Thought
Benefits of using GeneratePress child theme
Here are the key advantages of using and installing child theme in generatepress and its premium
- GeneratePress Child Theme can keep your design safe from any accidental crisis
- It’s free to use
- Child theme works perfectly with generatepress free and premium
- It’s a lightweight theme
- Add more functionality to the theme.
- It perfectly works with all page builders like elementor
- Officials provide a child theme, so it’s 100% safe
How to download the Child Theme of GeneratePress and install it?
To get started, you will need to install a Generatepress theme and activate it for your child theme to work. First, ensure that.
- Step 1: Download the child theme .zip theme by clicking this link or via the below link.
- Step 2: Now, go to your WordPress dashboard then Appearance >> Themes >> Add New >> Upload Theme.
- Step 3: Upload the child theme[ child theme .zip], which you’ve downloaded earlier.
You will see two themes listed in the GP themes section in the WordPress theme section once the child theme is activated.
That’s it, this is how you use GeneratePress’ Child Theme, Now make your own unique design without worrying about any crisis.
Can I use a child theme with the GeneratePress free version?
Yes, you can use a child theme with the free version of generatepress.
How to find child theme CSS in Generatepress in styles.
You have to visit Appearance >> Theme Editor to view css of child theme.
Can I generate child themes online with a child theme generator?
Yes, child themes can be generated with the child theme generator tool, but developers and I would highly recommend downloading the child theme from the official website.
Is the child theme safe to use?
Yes, it works fine with generatepress, sometimes it may look a bit different because of CSS, but there is no other issue.
The GeneratePress blank theme is awesome; whenever new updates arrive in the WordPress library, a blank theme keeps you from changing anything on your site.
Hence, I advise you to use the child theme of the generatepress theme since it will serve you from any updates without affecting any data and without installing any extra plugins.
How do you feel about the blank GeneratePress theme? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.