Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 10 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
About the Module – Get Noticed Locally
If you have a physical storefront, you will need to make use of local online marketing.
Ensure you’re visible to people near your store by creating a listing on local directories, participating in mobile marketing, and building a local search presence.
- Module: 10/26 – Get Noticed Locally
- Question – 6 ( 2 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Marketing To The Locals Answers
Q.1 – Jim Is Running A Bike Shop In A Popular Tourist City And He’s Started A Bike Hire Service. What Would Be The Better Way For Jim To Attract More Tourists – A Map Feature Or A Social Media Page?
- (1) A Map feature
- (B) A Social Media page
Lesson 2 – The Power Of Local Directories Answers
Q.2 – Jim Owns A Local Bike Shop And Wants To Be Noticed More By The People In His Town. He Decides To Use The Internet To Connect With Customers Online By Creating A Listing For His Business In A Local Directory Like Google My Business. Help Jim Create His Listing By Choosing The Minimum Information He Should Add.
- (A) Jim’s Bikes
- (B) 10 Bird Way, Cowseld, West Sussex, RH11 5XN
- (C) Phone number 01269 559632
- (D) Open 9–5 Mon-Sat
- (E) Image of a bike
Google Digital Garage Module 10 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- (A) Translate your website into at least two more languages
- (B) Offer free phone support during business hours
- (C) Ensure you have good analytics on your website
- (D) Make sure your phone number, address, and business hours are easy to find
Q.2 – Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- (A) “bike shop near me”
- (B) “bike shop in the UK”
- (C) “local bicycle shop”
- (D) “bike shops”
Q.3 – Which of the following is a benefit of registering your business in online local listings?
- (A) Discounted pricing on your search advertising campaigns
- (B) Increased likelihood of being discovered through search engines
- (C) More mentions on social media platforms
- (D) Guaranteed sales to local customers
Q.4 – Which three pieces of information are essential to include first in your local directory listing?
- (A) Business address, website, telephone numbers
- (B) Business name, business address, telephone numbers
- (C) Website, telephone numbers, email address
- (D) Business name, email address, website
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 10. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 10 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.