Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 11 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
About the Module – Help People Nearby Find You Online
Reaching customers who live close to a store is relatively easy with the help of search engines, local directories, and social networks.
Take advantage of that unique opportunity by mastering local advertising, mobile marketing, and more.
- Module: 11/26 – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Question – 6 ( 3 skippable and 3 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Q.1 – Esmeralda Runs A Local Bike Shop. If She Advertises Her Shop Using The Internet, Esmeralda Could Reach People In Many Different Countries. But She Doesn’t Want To Do That. She Wants To Target Her Online Ads To Local Customers. How Can She Do This Effectively?
- (A) Show ads to people within 10 miles of her shop
- (B) Display the ad during the shop’s opening hours
- (C) Tailor her ads for people who live locally
- (D) Hand out flyers and business cards to local shops
Lesson 2 – Reaching Locals On Their Mobiles Answers
Q.2 – Esmeralda Runs A Local Bike Shop. She Knows A Lot Of Her Customers Use Smartphones With GPS, So She Invested In A Mobile App That Can Utilise This Technology. She Has A Couple Of Ideas on How To Use The App To Engage Her Customers. Can You Remove The Ideas That Do Not Need GPS?
- (A) Send sales alerts when customers are near the shop
- (B) Notify people of promotional events like a free tune-up
- (C) Direct customers to Esmeralda’s shop
- (D) Send personalized coupons to repeat customers
- (E) Let customers schedule appointments for repairs
Lesson 3 – SEO For Local Businesses Answers
Q.3 – Esmeralda Owns A Bike Shop And Wants To Make Her Website Interesting For Local Customers. She’s Currently Planning Blog Content That Will Help Her Show Up On Searches For Local Shops. She’s Had An Idea For A Post About Famous Cyclists And One About Popular Bike Trails In The Area. Which One Do You Think Esmeralda Should Start With?
- (1) Post about famous cyclists
- (2) Post about popular bike trails in the area
Google Digital Garage Module 11 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – Which of the following factors help search engines determine if your business is local?
- (A) Location details on the website, quality content, and how mobile-friendly the website is
- (B) Location details on the website, list of shops local to you, and a contact form
- (C) Quality content, list of local suppliers, and location details
- (D) Location GPS tags on photos, quality content, and how mobile-friendly the website is
Q.2 – When looking to attract a local audience, why it is important to optimize your website and content for mobile users?
- (A) Because local users tend to use their mobile devices when they’re out of the house
- (B) Because mobiles will replace desktop computers
- (C) Because all online users browse on mobile devices these days
- (D) Because marketing for mobile is more cost-effective
Q.3 – Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- (A) Adding relevant content that highlights the location of your business
- (B) Including your address on your Twitter account
- (C) Optimising your site for desktop devices only
- (D) Adding a list of shops local to you on your website
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 11. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 11 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.