Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 1 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 13 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Deep Dive Into Social Media
An organized social media plan and strategy will save you a lot of time and effort. Learn what kind of social content works best, why advertising on social can be an effective part of your marketing strategy, and how to measure success to optimize future social content.
- Module: 13/26 – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Question – 6 ( 2 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Your Long-Term Social Media Plan
Q.1 – Lily Runs A Vintage Clothing Shop And Wants To Engage More With Her Customers Online. She Currently Posts To Two Social Media Networks But Wants To Develop A Full Social Media Strategy. Review The Possible Options. Can You Place Them Into The Right Order, Starting With What Lily Should Do First?
The correct order is
- (1) Create a Social Media Plan
- (2) Set up accounts on appropriate social media sites
- (3) Sign up for a Social media management tool
- (4) Create a list of posts to be automatically posted in the coming weeks
Lesson 2 – Advertising On Social Media
Q.2 – Lily Has Decided To Use Some Of Her Social Media Budget For Targeted Facebook Adverts. She’s Keen To Take Her Vintage Clothing Business Global And Wants To Reach A Wider Audience, So Which Groups Should Her Advertisements Be Targeted At?
- (A) Users who have posted about buying vintage clothes
- (B) Users who have ‘liked’ vintage clothing
- (C) Users who live within 20 miles of Lily’s shop
- (D) Users who live in countries that she’d be happy to mail her products to
Lesson 3 – Measuring Success In Social Media
Q.3 – Lily Is Keen To Use Analytics To Evaluate The Results Of Her Social Media Campaigns. Analytics Can Help With This Question. Can You Help Her By Crossing Off The Things That Analytics Won’t Be Able To Help Her With?
- (A) Tell Lily how many visitors interact with her website
- (B) Show Lily how visitors found the site
- (C) Schedule content to be posted automatically at specified times
- (D) Send custom posts to specific visitors
Lesson 4 – Avoiding Social Media Pitfalls
Q.4 – Lily Sees A Negative Post On Twitter About Her Vintage Clothing Business: “Received My #VintageLily Dress Today Only To Find The Zip Was Broken! #Lousyservice #Vintagewoes” How Do You Think She Should Respond?
- (A) “@sophie112 – We’ve never had our zips break before. Did you pull it too quickly?”
- (B) “So sorry to hear that @sophie112 DM me so that we can get that dress fixed up as soon as possible.
- (C) “@sophie112 That’s a shame, sometimes the zips just break.”
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – A robust social media plan includes which of the following?
- (A) A list of content that mimics competitor content
- (B) All of your online business goals
- (C) A long-term schedule identifying when to post content
- (D) A list of friends who can post on the accounts
Q.2 – What is the best way to put your social content in front of people who don’t already follow you?
- (A) Increase your email marketing campaigns
- (B) Ask people to share your content with their networks
- (C) Use paid promotion to reach new audiences
- (D) Put links to your social on your website
Q.3 – What can social media analytics tools help you measure when assessing campaign results?
- (A) Whether the campaign was more successful than your competitors
- (B) Whether the visitors liked the social campaigns or not
- (C) Whether a visitor called the store after seeing a social post
- (D) Whether the visitor clicked on a paid ad or organic listing
Q.4 – Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- (A) 2-way conversation with customers
- (B) Not being present on every social media platform
- (C) Not having the resources to respond to comments and questions in a timely manner
- (D) Spending too much time reviewing social media analytics
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 13. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 13 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.