Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 14 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 14 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
A mobile presence is very important for businesses to embrace because web browsing on the go is part of everyday life. So Learn how mobile SEO works.
Which type of mobile marketing works best for your goals, how to choose between mobile sites and mobile apps and so on you’ll learn in the session.
- Module: 14/26 – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Question – 3 ( 3 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – The Evolution Of Mobile Devices
Q.1 – Phil Runs A Local Plumbing Business. He Has A Website But It Isn’t Mobile-Optimised. He’s Deciding Whether To Make His Site Responsive Or Create A Customised App. Help Him To Decide Which Route To Take First.
- (1) Create a customized App
- (2) Make his website responsive
Lesson 2 – Understanding Mobile Web And Mobile Apps
Q.2 – Now That Phil Has Decided On A Responsive Website, He Needs To Select A Great Design. Have A Look At These Website Layouts. Which Do You Think Is Best Suited For Mobile?
- (A) Website A
- (B) Website B
- (C) Website C
Lesson 3 – Understanding Mobile Apps
Q.3 – Phil Has Limited Technical Knowledge But He Wants To Create An App To Simplify The Booking Process For His Customers. It’s Important To Select The Right Approach When Making An App. Which Of The Following Routes Would You Not Recommend To Phil?
- (A) A professional app developer
- (B) An online self-service tool
- (C) Repurpose an existing app
- (D) Make the app himself
Google Digital Garage Module 14 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – When looking to ensure your website is easily accessible by mobile users, what should you focus on doing first?
- (A) Redesign your website color scheme
- (B) Optimise your site
- (C) Create a mobile app
- (D) Shorten your website content
Q.2 – What does responsive design mean?
- (A) Your visitors can manually adjust the size of your website
- (B) Your website will adapt to suit whichever device it is being viewed on
- (C) Your customers can provide feedback on the design of your site
- (D) Your website will respond to clicks faster
Q.3 – When it comes to optimizing your website’s SEO for mobile users, which of the following is a crucial factor to keep in mind?
- (A) Short content and fewer images
- (B) Performance and usability
- (C) Usability and short content
- (D) Less video content
Q.4 – What can a business use to send messages to users who have already downloaded their app?
- (A) Text messages
- (B) Pull notifications
- (C) Push notifications
- (D) Email notifications
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 14. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 14 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.