Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 15 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Make Mobile Work For You
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 15 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Make Mobile Work For You
As mobile video consumption increases, it makes sense to include mobile in your marketing strategy.
By taking the time to understand the options and tools available and how to choose the right keywords and ad formats, you will be able to succeed with your first mobile marketing campaign.
Prior to proceeding, you will need to gain an understanding of it, which is covered in the session.
- Module: 15/26 – Make Mobile Work For You
- Question – 9 ( 5 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Introduction For Advertising On Mobile
Q.1 – Mo Is A Plumber In Glasgow. He Has A Mobile-Friendly Website And Wants To Make Sure His Site Becomes More Visible On The Results Page During A Search. Which Keywords Do You Think Would Work Well For His Mobile SEO?
- (A) Leaky Tap
- (B) Blocked Sink
- (C) How to fix a burst pipe in your bathroom
- (D) Local plumber
- (E) Pressure has failed in the boiler, how can I fix it myself?
- (F) Ubend fix
- (G) Why is my dishwasher making a gurgling sound?
Lesson 2 – Search Campaigns For Mobile
Q.2 – Mo’s A Plumber With A Responsive Website. He Wants To Make Sure He’s Using The Right Keywords For His Mobile SEO. Which Online Tool Could Help Him Identify Which Keywords Would Be Most Effective?
- (A) Google Keyword Planner
- (B) Google Analytics
- (C) Hootsuite
Lesson 3 – Display Campaigns For Mobile
Q.3 – Mo Is Keen To Advertise His Plumbing Business. He Needs To Find The Display Advert Design That Will Display Optimally On A Large Smartphone Device, As That’s What Most Of His Customers Use. Which Of The Designs Would Work Best On Smartphones?
- (A) Design 1
- (B) Design 2
Lesson 4 – Social Media Campaigns For Mobile
Q.4 – After A Lull In Sales, Mo Wants To Use A Social Media Campaign To Launch Some Of His New Plumbing Services. He Wants To Make Sure He’s Targeting The Right Audience. Which Parameters Should He Use To Decide Who To Target?
- (A) Internet speed, age, interests, hair color, location, job title
- (B) Age, interests, location
- (C) Marital status, gender, interests, age
Lesson 5 – Video For Mobile
Q.5 – Mo Has A Plumbing Business. He’s Noticed That Other Service Companies Publish Short Videos To Show Off Their Expertise, Products, And How They Do Things. This Engages Their Customers And Drives Interest In Their Services. To Help Customers With Common Plumbing Problems, He Wants To Create A Do-It-Yourself Video On His Website. How Long Should He Make His Video?
- (A) 30 seconds
- (B) 60 seconds
- (C) 90 seconds
- (D) 120 seconds
- (E) 150 seconds
- (F) 180 seconds
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – When considering how mobile users will search for your business, which types of keywords should you focus on?
- (A) Long-tail keywords
- (B) Shorter keywords and phrases
- (C) Longer keywords and phrases
- (D) Exact match keywords
Q.2 – Before running search ads, you should make sure your site is mobile-friendly. Which scenario best describes a mobile-friendly experience for a customer?
- (A) The business has a mobile app instead of a website
- (B) The site includes business phone numbers
- (C) The site works on different mobile devices
- (D) The site does not include any videos so it loads quickly
Q.3 – Which of the following can be used to target an audience when using some social media ads?
- (A) People’s names
- (B) People’s address
- (C) People’s pet names
- (D) People’s relationship status
Q.4 – When making video content for your display ads, what is most important to ensure?
- (A) Videos are entertaining, long and include a CTA
- (B) Videos are relevant, short and include a CTA
- (C) Videos are relevant, long and include a URL
- (D) Videos are short, informative and include a phone number
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 8. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 15 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.