Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 16 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Get Started With Content Marketing
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 16 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Get Started With Content Marketing
A great way to increase traffic to your site is through content marketing. The purpose of this topic is to teach you how to write for online audiences, handle production and promotion, choose the right format based on your content, and track your content marketing success.
- Module: 16/26 – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Question – 12 ( 6 skippable and 6 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Intro To Content Marketing
Q.1 – Angela Opened Her Own Beauty Salon Two Years Ago, And Is Now Looking At How Content Marketing Can Help Her Boost The Business’s Profile Online. How Could Content Marketing Help Her?
Q.1(a) – Could it help her find cheaper suppliers?
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.1(b) – Could it help her develop a stronger brand identity?
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.1(c) – Could it help her understand her customers’ shopping preferences?
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.1(d) – Could it help her connect with the right audience?
- (A) True
- (B) False
Lesson 2 – Get To Know Your Online Customers
Q.2 – Alex Is A Mechanic Who Owns A Small Garage. He’s Also A Keen Blogger, And Writes Great Posts About His Passion: Cars! He Thought His Blog Would Attract More Car Lovers To His Garage, But So Far His Blog Posts Are Not Very Popular And Are Rarely Shared On Social Media. He Has Researched How To Improve The Blog And Now Has A Number Of Actions He Can Take, But Is Unsure Which Should Come First. Can You Help Him By Arranging The Following Actions Into The Correct Order?
The correct order is:
- (1) Find out who his audience is
- (2) Segment his audience into groups
- (3) Create specific content targeted to these audience profiles
- (4) Publish the content and promote it to his audience
Lesson 3 – Choosing The Right Format For Your Content
Q.3 – Jamie Is Part Of The Content Marketing Team For Fitstuff, A Sports Shop. The Content He’s Producing Needs To Appeal To New Customers, As Well As Provide Extra Value To Existing Customers. Which Of The Following Content Would Appeal Best To Both Audiences?
- (A) List of the top 10 sports equipment outlets/shops
- (B) A competition inviting customers to submit photos of themselves wearing Fitstuff gear, with store gift vouchers up for grabs as prizes
- (C) 10% discount vouchers for all new customers
- (D) A blog about the store’s recycling scheme for old trainers
Lesson 4 – Writing For Online Audiences
Q.4 – Josh, An Interior Designer, Has Decided To Create Blog Posts And Share Them On Social Media To Promote His New Business. He’s Made A List Of All Of The Things He Should Remember When Writing – However, Not All Points On His List Are Correct. Can You Help Him Identify The Points That Are Correct On This List?
- (A) Focus on your target audience
- (B) Only write about the products or services you offer
- (C) Be consistent in your writing style and tone of voice
- (D) Add the hook to the end of your blog post
- (E) The longer the post, the better
Lesson 5 – Help Your Content Be Seen
Q.5 – Lydia Is A Business Student Working For A Hotel’s Marketing Department For The Summer. She’s Responsible For Creating And Promoting Content Across The Hotel’s Online Channels. What Should She Do, And In Which Order?
She should do things in the following order:
- (1) Consider all the channels available
- (2) Decide what content to create, and when, based on the target audience
- (3) Create content
- (4) Publish content
- (5) Promote content
Lesson 6 – Measuring Your Success In Content Marketing
Q.6 – Maria Has A Pet Shop In Bristol, And Is Writing Fun Blog Posts About Pets On Her Website, Which Are Also Being Promoted On Her Social Media Accounts. Her Goal Is To Try And Increase Product Sales Through Content Marketing Efforts. Which Metric Is The Most Relevant In Assessing Which Blog Posts Are Contributing To Increased Product Sales?
- (A) How long users spend on each blog post
- (B) Which websites are referring traffic to her blog
- (C) The number of new subscribers to her email marketing list
- (D) How many people click the “Buy Now” CTA at the end of each blog post
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- (A) Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
- (B) The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
- (C) Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
- (D) The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
Q.2 – What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- (A) Marketing channels
- (B) Demographics
- (C) Audience segmentation
- (D) Group dynamics
Q.3 – Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
- (A) Humour
- (B) Please
- (C) Surprise
- (D) Educate
Q.4 – Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- (A) Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- (B) Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- (C) Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- (D) Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
Q.5 – What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- (A) Creating a content calendar
- (B) Designing illustrations to support content
- (C) Segmenting your audience
- (D) Identifying social media influencers
Q.6 – Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
- (A) Session duration
- (B) Pageviews
- (C) Referral traffic
- (D) Unique page views
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 8. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 16 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.