Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 17 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Connect Through Email
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 17 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Connect Through Email
Marketing by email is a great way of connecting and staying in touch with your customers. With an emphasis on how to build a contact list and compose emails that really stand out, this topic will teach you the basics of an effective email marketing campaign.
- Module: 17/26 – Connect Through Email
- Question – 10 ( 5 skippable and 5 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Email Marketing Basics
Q.1 – Steph Runs An Online Pet Supplies Shop, And She Has Some Ideas About How Email Marketing Can Help Her Business. Two Of Her Ideas Are Correct And Two Are Not. Can You Weed Out The Wrong Ones?
- (A) It’s a good way of keeping customers informed about products
- (B) It helps customers talk to each other via email
- (C) It will let me send info about dog-related products to customers who have dogs
- (D) It lets customers email me if they have problems or questions
Lesson 2 – Your Email Marketing Options
Q.2 – Steph Is Thinking About Using An Email Marketing Service To Help Her Send Out Marketing Emails For Her Pet Supplies Store. What Benefits Are There To Using An Email Marketing Service?
- (A) They make it easier for customers to sign up to receive marketing emails
- (B) They can help you create a customer database
- (C) They write marketing emails for you
- (D) They make it straightforward to send out personalized emails
Lesson 3 – Crafting Great Marketing Emails
Q.3 – Steph Is Writing A Marketing Email To Send Out To Customers Who Have Bought Puppy Food And Toys From Her Online Shop. Which Of The Following Options Should She Select To Use In The Subject Line Of The Email?
- (A) Save ££££s on PUPPY FOOD!!!!
- (B) MEGASALE on food for PUPZ!
- (C) Hi John, do you have a new puppy?
Lesson 4 – Managing Successful Email Campaigns
Steph Is Curious To Learn How Her Customers React To Email Marketing Campaigns. What Kind Of Analytics Data Might She Expect To Get From Her Recent Email Marketing Action?
- (A) Open rates
- (B) Clickthrough rates
- (C) Weekly sales
- (D) Trash rates
Lesson 5 – Managing Measuring Success In Email Marketing
Amelia Is A Marketing Assistant At A Big Clothing Brand And Has Just Sent Out Her First Email Marketing Campaign. She Takes A Look At The Click Through Rate, To Understand How Many People Clicked On A Link In The Email In Order To Land On Her Website. What Is The Drawback Of This Metric?
- (A) The reason for the rate being higher or lower is unknown
- (B) The fewer people that open the email, the lower the rate
- (C) It doesn’t track the number of bounces
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing program?
- (A) A collection of email templates
- (B) A ‘Contact Us form
- (C) A way to collect people’s email addresses
- (D) A set budget
Q.2 – Which of the following is a common feature of email marketing platforms?
- (A) Personalised, custom templates
- (B) A free list of email addresses you can target
- (C) A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails
- (D) Automation of your search ad campaigns
Q.3 – Which of these is a good practice to keep in mind when sending emails to your contacts?
- (A) Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best
- (B) Send the same generic and simple message to your entire contact database
- (C) Include enough content in the email so there is no need for them to click away to read further elsewhere
- (D) Only include a call-to-action on the landing page you’re linking to in the email
Q.4 – If the open rate of your emails seems low, which of the following could help you fix that?
- (A) Redesign your website
- (B) Change the color of the buttons inside your email
- (C) Send your emails to more contacts
- (D) Adjust the subject line of your email
Q.5 – Which of the following statements is true when it comes to running email campaigns for a business?
- (A) There’s no need to use sponsored ads within your email marketing
- (B) There’s no need for analytics when it comes to email marketing
- (C) You need to include personal contact details
- (D) You can use any imagery, despite copyright
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 17. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 17 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.