Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 19 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 1 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 19 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
Display advertisements need to be understood in order to be successful, beginning with how advertising networks connect businesses looking to advertise with websites that need to sell advertising space.
After that, you can leverage retargeting solutions to stay top-of-mind and really move your potential customers through the sales funnel. all the topics about it are covered in the session.
- Module: 19/26 – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Question – 6 ( 2 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Making Display Ads Meet Your Goals
Q.1 – Colin Distributes A Popular Movie Review Podcast Called ‘Film Talk’ From His Website. He Wants To Use Display Advertising To Attract New Visitors To His Site. Take A Look At The Three Adverts. Pick The One You Think Will Draw The Most Visitors.
- (A) Text-based ad
- (B) Video ad
- (C) Image and text ad
Lesson 2 – Understanding Ad Networks
Q.2 – Colin Has Created His First Video Ad, And Identified Quite A Few Film-Related Websites Where He’d Like To Display It. What One Solution Will Allow Colin To Easily Place His Ad On As Many Relevant Websites As Possible?
- (A) Tweet the video link to his friends
- (B) Email website owners to ask if they will feature his video
- (C) Use an ad network such as Google Display Network
- (D) Share the video on his Facebook page
Lesson 3 – How Retargeting Works
Q.3 – Colin Is Getting A Lot Of Traffic To His Podcast Website, But Not Many Subscribers. He Has a Budget To Design Three Display Ads To Encourage People Back To His Website To Subscribe. Colin Came Up With A List Of Target Groups That He’d Like to Reach With His Ads. Help Him To Cross Off The Two Least Useful Target Groups From His List.
- (A) People who visit his site
- (B) People who search for TV-related podcasts
- (C) People who have started (but not finished) the subscription process
- (D) People who download his e-catalogue
- (E) Commentators on film forums
Google Digital Garage Module 19 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – In what way can display advertising be effective?
- (A) It guarantees more visitors to your site
- (B) It guarantees increased sales
- (C) It drives traffic to your website
- (D) It improves your ranking in search engines
Q.2 – Which of the following is an example of the type of data that advertising networks automatically collect and share with businesses?
- (A) The number of sales you make from the ad
- (B) The cost of each ad you publish
- (C) The cost of creating the ad
- (D) A prediction of sales you can make from your ad
Q.3 – Which of the following is true when purchasing ad placements on an advertising network?
- (A) You always need to contact the owner of the website to buy ads on their page
- (B) The network provides data on the click-through-rate
- (C) The network provides names of the people who click your ad
- (D) The network will continue to show your ad for 7 days once your budget has expired
Q.4 – If a person adds a product to a shopping cart but then leaves the website – which of the following tactics is most likely to encourage that person to return and purchase the product?
- (A) Retargeting with a display ad encouraging newsletter sign-up
- (B) Redesigning your website
- (C) Creating a Facebook page for your business
- (D) Retargeting with a display ad that has a discount coupon
Q.5 – What is the first step of display retargeting?
- (A) Sourcing keywords
- (B) Defining your audience
- (C) Writing content
- (D) Setting a call to action
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 19. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 19 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.