Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 20 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 20 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Make The Most Of Video
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 20 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Make The Most Of Video
Online video is a popular and vital part of life today. Using this versatile medium to connect with customers opens up the possibility of valuable advertising and content marketing.
This session shows you how to integrate video into your online strategy, plan and produce videos on a budget, and market them to attract the right audience.
- Module: 20/26 – Make The Most Of Video
- Question – 12 ( 6 skippable and 6 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – The Rise Of Online Video
Q.1 – Justin Is A Passionate Cook. He Runs A Vegetarian Cooking Website Where He Shares Recipes And Sells Speciality Ingredients. How Could Justin Reach His Customers Through Online Video?
- (A) Upload cooking videos to YouTube
- (B) Advertise on other videos to promote his recipes
- (C) Add video to his own website
- (D) Advertise on online games
- (E) Buy a TV commercial slot
- (F) Share video on his social media pages
Lesson 2 – How Video Fits Into Your Online Strategy
Q.2 – Justin’s Created The Perfect Vegetarian Lasagne, And He Wants To Share His Recipe With The World. Can You Help Him Plan Where To Put A Promo Video So It Will Most Effectively Reach His Target Audience?
- (A) In an email to his customers
- (B) Cookery section of YouTube
- (C) Websites selling specialty vegetarian ingredients
- (D) Local directory listings
Lesson 3 – Creating Video Content Within Your Budget
Q.3 – Justin Wants To Do Some Video Interviews With Other Local Chefs. He Wants To Add The Videos To His Blog. Can You Help Him Order His To-Do List?
The correct order for his To-Do list is:
- (1) Plan the video release schedule
- (2) Storyboard the video content
- (3) Decide on a location and source props
- (4) Find a video crew and film the videos
- (5) Edit then upload the videos
Lesson 4 – Sharing And Promoting Your Videos
Q.4 – Justin Is Uploading Some New Videos. What Can He Do To Increase The Chance Of Them Being Promoted And Shared?
- (A) Post it on his website as well as other sites
- (B) Use a title and keywords that the target audience will use to search
- (C) Have a call to action such as a ‘share’ option
- (D) Add hashtags to your videos for social networking sites
Lesson 5 – Advertising On Video Sharing Sites
Q.5 – Justin Wants To Do More Video Advertising. He Knows His Blog Audience Likes Cooking At Home, TV Shows Featuring Famous Chefs And Cooking Demo Videos. Which Keywords Should He Choose For The Google Ads Programme?
- (A) Home Cooking
- (B) TV Chefs
- (C) Instructional Videos
- (D) Cooking Videos
- (E) Chefs
- (F) TV Shows
Lesson 6 – Measuring Video Performance
Q.6 – Justin Is Studying His Food Blog’s Analytics. He Notices That Most People Give Up On His Videos After 60 Seconds. He’s Brainstormed A List Of Fixes. Cross Out The Ones That You Think Are Wrong.
- (A) Change his preview image and video title
- (B) Update the video description
- (C) Keep new videos under 60 seconds
- (D) Review the comments to see what viewers have said
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – When incorporating videos into a digital strategy, which of the following tactics provides value to customers?
- (A) Setting up live streams of the business’s physical shop on their website
- (B) Publishing a how-to video on their website
- (C) Producing sale campaign videos
- (D) Sharing personal vlogs
Q.2 – What can be using video as part of your online presence help you create?
- (A) Content that will go viral
- (B) A channel to engage with customers
- (C) A variety of different brand perceptions
- (D) An online following and fanbase
Q.3 – Fill in the blank: As a small business, creating videos to showcase your business or product requires only ______.
- (A) An agency, professional crew, and equipment
- (B) Creativity, lots of experience, and a large budget
- (C) Creativity, planning, and any budget
- (D) Creativity, planning, and high-quality equipment
Q.4 – Using videos in email marketing and social media is an effective way to do what?
- (A) Increase word of mouth referrals
- (B) Engage and grow your audience
- (C) Guarantee sales of your product or service
- (D) Lower the cost of developing content
Q.5 – How can you take advantage of video for your product/services without actually making a video?
- (A) This isn’t possible
- (B) Advertise on other people’s videos
- (C) Use images with a call to action instead
- (D) Share other people’s videos
Q.6 – When looking at your video analytics, you discover people are only watching the first few seconds of your video. What should you do?
- (A) Consider removing the video from the platform
- (B) Consider re-shooting your video based on comments
- (C) Consider updating your preview images, video titles or descriptions
- (D) Consider asking people to watch the whole video in the description
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 20. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 20 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.