Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 9 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 9 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Improve Your Search Campaigns
It is true that Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is filled with opportunities, but to reap their benefits you will need to master research tools and keyword selection.
As a result, you can improve and optimize your search campaigns to ensure a maximum return on investment.
- Module: 9/26 – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Question – 8 ( 4 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Achieve Relevance With Good Structure Answers
Q.1 – Anna Is A Commercial Photographer. She’s Setting Up SEM Campaigns To Draw More Traffic To Her Site. She Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Relevant, And She’s Doing This By Creating Ad Groups For Each Type Of Product. Take a look at the ad below:
- (A) Wedding photography
- (B) Capture your special day with beautiful photographs
- (C) Call to book your date now!
Question – Can you help Anna by eliminating the keywords that wouldn’t be relevant to her ad?
- (A) Bridal party photos
- (B) Candid wedding photos
- (C) Baby photoshoot
- (D) Newborn baby photography
- (E) Professional website photos
Lesson 2 – Get The Most From Your Keywords Answers
Q.2 – Anna Specialises In Portrait Photography. She Uses Her Website To Reach Potential Customers And Has Recently Set Up An SEM Campaign To Draw More Traffic To Her Site. She Wants To Use Negative Keywords To Make Sure Her Ads Don’t Appear For People Who Aren’t Potential Customers. Which Of The Following Keywords Are The Negative Keywords?
- (A) Photographer
- (B) Portrait
- (C) Landscape
- (D) Family photo
- (E) Watercolour
Lesson 3 – Fine-Tune With Keyword Match Types Answers
Q.3 – Anna Has A Themed Portrait Photography Studio. She Offers Competitive Prices And Reaches And Engages With Visitors To Her Site Through Her Online Presence. However, Not Many Of Them Become Paying Customers. Anna Has A Range Of Keywords And Wants To Fine-Tune Them To Best Target Potentially Paying Customers. Put the keywords in order of the broadest to the most restrictive.
The correct order is
- (1) Photography, portraits
- (2) Portrait photography studio
- (3) Movie themed portrait photography
- (4) Film themed portrait photography, low cost
Lesson 4 – How To Know What’s Working And What Isn’t Answers
Q.4 – Anna Is A Photographer. She’s Previously Focused On Wedding Photography, But She Now Takes Requests To Photograph Other Events As Well. Customers Can Contact Her Through The Site’s Enquiry Page To Make Requests. They Can Also Look At Her Gallery And Sign Up To An Email Newsletter. Anna wants to track how many people request photography for events that aren’t weddings. Where should she place the conversion tracking code?
- (A) Homepage
- (B) Enquiry page
- (C) Enquiry confirmation page
- (D) Newsletter sign-up page
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- (A) Increased cost for ad placements
- (B) Higher ad positions on the search results page
- (C) Higher cost per click on your ads
- (D) Ads that will ensure more purchases
Q.2 – When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- (A) Keywords with no association to your site
- (B) Keywords with a poor search volume
- (C) Keywords that are excluded from a campaign
- (D) Keywords that are typed incorrectly
Q.3 – Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- (A) Exact Match
- (B) Random Match
- (C) Direct match
- (D) Close match
Q.4 – What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- (A) How many transactions are completed on your site overall
- (B) How many people click on your SEM ad and end up browsing your site
- (C) How many people visiting your site from a search ad end up completing a purchase
- (D) How many customers your ad has converted into brand ambassadors
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 9. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 9 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.