Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 1 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 1 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
About the Module – The Online Opportunity
Nearly half of the world’s population is online today, making our world a digital one. Digital marketing makes sense for businesses since so many people are using the internet, and day by day it is increasing.
Check out what online opportunities exist and how videos, social media, or a website could allow you to achieve your goals.
- Module: 1/26 – The Online Opportunity
- Question – 6 ( 2 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
A. Intro to the Digital Garage
Q. 1 – Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Finding lots of new customers – everyone’s online these days
- Selling your products or services straight from your website or app
- Delivering targeted advertising to customers
- Saving money on your heating bills
- Learning more about what your customers love
- Using analytics to power your online sales
B. Your digital opportunity
- He’d be more visible to customers
- He can target ads at local customers
- It’s easier to communicate with customers
- Less need for customer conversations
- More insights into customers’ online behaviour
- He can modernise his company logo
Google Digital Garage Module 1 Quiz Answers (non-skippable)
You cannot skip any of these questions, you have to answer all the correct answers to the question to move to the next module.
- (A) All businesses
- (B) Small business owners
- (C) International businesses
- (D) Local businesses
- (A) Sending flyers with your web address to customers
- (B) Creating a business listing in online local directories
- (C) Increasing print and billboard advertising
- (D) Building a team of digital advertising experts
Q.3 – Which of the following is the easiest way for visitors to learn about a business while visiting a website?
- (A) Getting a free ‘taster’ of one of your products when they sign up to receive emails
- (B) Listening to an audio file that auto-plays whenever someone visits your site
- (C) Browsing your product pages and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions page
- (D) Reading the terms and conditions for your products on your site
- (A) The ability to sell products directly to customers through social media
- (B) Being visible when people search for a business like yours
- (C) Sending users emails to update them on new products
- (D) Being able to offer new customers promotional discounts
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 1. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 1 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.