Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 23 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 23 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Turn Data Into Insights
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 23 Quiz Answers
- 3 Final Thought
About the Module – Turn Data Into Insights
Your online campaign results can be improved if you know how to turn digital data into actionable insights.
With this topic, you will learn how digital data is generated, how to turn raw data into actionable insights, and which tools you can use to successfully manage it.
Additionally, The topic will discuss how to present information in a way that makes the biggest impact on a target audience.
- Module: 23/26 – Turn Data Into Insights
- Question – 10 ( 5 skippable and 5 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Using Data To Understand Audiences
Q.1 – Charles Is Thinking About Taking His Business Online. He Has Many Questions, But First He Wants To Understand What Benefits Data Can Have In Online Marketing. He Needs Some Advice. What Are The Benefits Of Data In Online Marketing?
- (A) Data can be accessed and analyzed in real-time
- (B) Data helps you make informed decisions
- (C) Data allows you to regard every customer as a number, removing the need for personalisation
- (D) Digital data reaches more customers
Lesson 2 – Understanding The Data Cycle
Q.2 – Jo Is About To Launch A New Online Campaign, And Wants To Know How Data Can Be Used To Make The Campaign As Effective As Possible. Rearrange The Steps Below In The Correct Order To Help Jo Understand What Should Happen First.
The correct order for the steps to follow is:
- (1) Identify the goals of the campaign and plan the next actions to take
- (2) Collect the relevant data
- (3) Check and investigate the findings
- (4) Take action to test the hypothesis
Lesson 3 – Creating Actionable Insights From Your Data
Q.3 – Lee Is Currently Trying To Promote A Free EBook Download On His Website. He Has Spent Time Creating Compelling Emails And Posting Updates On His Social Media Accounts. He Decides To Use Data To Work Out If Actionable Insights Can Improve The Success Of His Non-Paid Promotional Efforts.
- (A) Develop additional email marketing content, ensuring emails are delivered during the off-peak eBook download time.
- (B) Post content across all social media channels during off-peak eBook download time, and send email marketing content during peak eBook download time.
- (C) Reduce his efforts on the email marketing campaign and expand on social media promotion, specifically on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- (D) Schedule engaging Facebook posts to be published between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
Lesson 4 – Managing Numbers Using Spreadsheets
Q.4 – Cassie Has Been Using Spreadsheets To Keep Track Of How Her Email Campaigns Have Been Performing. She Has Created Three Different Graphs Using All Of The Data At Her Disposal. Which Graph Best Shows That The Open Rate Of Her Emails Has Decreased Over Time?
- (A) Image 1
- (B) Image 2
- (C) Image 3
Lesson 5 – Presenting Data Effectively
Q.5 – Anya Is Working On A Presentation For Potential Investors. They Would Like To See How The Demand For Public Parking Has Grown In The Past Three Years. Anya Has Created The Following Four Graphics To Illustrate The Growth Demand. Which Graphic Would Be The Clearest And Make The Most Impact On The Investors?
- (A) Image of a table of figures
- (B) Image of bar graph
- (C) Image of pie chart
- (D) Image of a heat map
Google Digital Garage Module 23 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – Which type of data relates to a metric that can be represented with a number?
- (A) Quantitative
- (B) Qualitative
- (C) Holistic
- (D) Customer
Q.2 – What makes the data cycle useful?
- (A) It helps you make the most of the data collected from marketing activities
- (B) It helps you evaluate your competition
- (C) It provides information about what users like about your website
- (D) It presents collected data in a visually appealing way
Q.3 – Fill in the blank: Actionable insights can be described as explaining the ______ of an online marketing campaign.
- (A) ‘Why’
- (B) ‘How’
- (C) ‘When’
- (D) ‘Who’
Q.4 – Which of the following is a benefit of using spreadsheets?
- (A) Vast quantities of data can be stored, sorted, and analyzed quickly
- (B) Data can only be accessed when all users are online
- (C) Valuable customer and market insights can be delivered quickly
- (D) Spreadsheets are the only way to collect data and extrapolate results
Q.5 – If you needed to showcase which parts of a website are being clicked on the most, which presentation type should you consider?
- (A) Bar chart
- (B) Pie chart
- (C) Table
- (D) Heat map
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 23. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 23 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.