Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 24 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 24 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
About the Module – Build Your Online Shop
Become an expert in online selling and learn how to market your products effectively.
The tools you’ll need to build an online store from scratch, along with payment methods and managing orders, are covered in this introductory topic.
- Module: 24/26 – Build Your Online Shop
- Question – 8 ( 4 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Using E-Commerce To Sell
Q.1 – Jo Owns A Furniture Shop, And She’s Just Started Using The Internet To Boost Sales. She Has Some Ideas On What To Do To Sell Products On Her Website. Help Jo Decide On One Idea And Cross Off The Rest.
- (A) Publish her inventory on a third party site
- (B) A forum to get feedback on her services
- (C) Use a money transfer provider to take customer payments online
Lesson 2 – Taking Payments And Manage Orders
Q.2 – Jo Wants To Create A Fully Functional Online Store. Can You Check Which Of The Following Features Are Available In Most Fully Functional Online Stores?
(1) Order management via a backend system
- (A) Yes
- (B) No
(2) Customer reviews pane
- (A) Yes
- (B) No
(3) Products browser
- (A) Yes
- (B) No
(4) Over-the-phone payments via a web-based calling system
- (A) Yes
- (B) No
Google Digital Garage Module 24 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – What would be beneficial to include on a product description page?
- (A) Previous versions of the product
- (B) Links to other suppliers
- (C) Reviews of the product
- (D) Price comparisons
Q.2 – Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- (A) More relaxed checkout procedure
- (B) Low operational costs
- (C) Minimal interaction required with the customer
- (D) Segmentation of audiences
Q.3 – To an owner or administrator, what is the functional benefit of having an online store?
- (A) It collects the addresses of your online store visitors
- (B) It provides a backend system with order management
- (C) It provides a quicker checkout process than a physical store
- (D) It allows you to feature more sales and discounts than a physical store
Q.4 – What is the name of the process that describes what happens when a customer is taken to a separate site to complete a transaction before being sent back to the original site again?
- (A) Second-party payment processing
- (B) Third-party payment processing
- (C) External payment processing
- (D) Internal payment processing
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 24. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 24 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.