Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 3 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 3 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Build Your Web Presence
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 3 Quiz Answers (non-skippable)
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Build Your Web Presence
Nearly half of the world’s population is online today, making our world a digital one. Digital marketing makes sense for businesses since so many people are using the internet, and day by day it is increasing.
Check out what online opportunities exist and how videos, social media, or a website could allow you to achieve your goals.
- Module: 3/26 – Build Your Web Presence
- Question – 12 ( 6 skippable and 6 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Choosing Your Online Presence Answers
Q.1 – Addie Runs A Local Bakery. After Getting The Business Up And Running Over The Last Six Months, She’s Now Ready To Create A Digital Presence. What Do You Think Addie Should Set Up First: A Social Media Profile Or A Mobile App?
- (1) Social Media Profile
- (2) Mobile App
Lesson 2 – How Websites Work Answers
Q.2 – Addie Is Investigating How To Create Business Websites For Her Local Bakery Business. She’s Trying To Get Her Head Around How Websites Work. How Good Is Your Tech Knowledge? Can You Check The Facts For Addie?
Q.1 – An IP address is made up of a string of numbers that can be located by any device connected to the internet.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.2 – A browser figures out where online content is hosted and displays it to the user.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.3 – Every website is hosted on a server.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.4 – When users navigate to a website it is known as ‘hosting’.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Lesson 3 – Key Website Ingredients Answers
Q.3 – Addie Owns The Knead To Know Bakery And Has Decided To Open A Website. But First She Needs To Choose A Domain Name. Take A Look At Her Ideas And Select The Best Domain Name By Crossing Off The Rest.
- (A) www.knead2know.com
- (B) www.kneadtoknowbakery.com
- (C) www.Addies.com
- (D) www.i-knead-it.org
- (E) www.mybakery.com
Lesson 4 – Websites And Your Business Goals Answers
Q.4 – Addie Is Drafting A Description For The About Us Page Of Her Bakery Website. Which Do You Think Works Best?
- (A) Our business is driven by your vision and objective – to commit to sustainable, local produce that engages with and builds community spirit.
- (B) Love cake? So do we. Here at Knead to Know Bakery we have a passion and reputation for creating the most delicious cookies, cakes and bread.
- (C) We are the best bakers in town. Just like that!
Lesson 5 – Make Your Website Easy To Use Answers
Q.5 – Addie Wants To Make Her Website Easy To Navigate. Which Of The Following Features Should Addie Include On Every Page Of Her Website?
- (A) Side Menu
- (B) About Us information
- (C) Bakery logo leading to homepage
- (D) Search field
Lesson 6 – Website Design Do’s And Don’ts Answers
Q.6 – To Make The Homepage Of Her Local Bakery Website Interesting, Addie Wants To Add Some Media Elements To It. Different Elements Will Cause The Page To Take Longer To Load, So She Needs To Get The Right Mix For The Site. Can You Put The Following Elements In Order From The Ones With The Longest Load Time To The Shortest?
The Correct Order is:
- (1) 2 minute HD advertising video for the bakery
- (2) Large high res, full screen background image
- (3) 20 second explainer animation
- (4) Low res compressed thumbnail image
- (5) Twitter button that links out to Twitter page.
- (6) Text descriptions.
Google Digital Garage Module 3 Quiz Answers (non-skippable)
- (A) Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- (B) Building a new website requires a large budget
- (C) Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- (D) All businesses must have a website to sell products
Q.2 – What is a web server?
- (A) The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- (B) The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- (C) A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- (D) The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
- (A) Hyperlink
- (B) Return link
- (C) Menu bar
- (D) Breadcrumb
- (A) Prices
- (B) A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- (C) Special offers
- (D) Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
- (A) A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- (B) A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- (C) An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- (D) A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
- (A) What your customers are looking for
- (B) Your latest promotions and discounts
- (C) Your brand values
- (D) Whether the content will go viral or not
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 3. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 3 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.