Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 4 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 4 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 4 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Plan Your Online Business Strategy
The topic will show you how to create an effective digital business strategy by identifying goals and tracking your progress.
Learn how to be a step ahead of the competition and to impress customers at every turn.
- Module: 4/26 – Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Question – 9 ( 5 skippable and 4 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Q. – Sam Has Recently Decided To Launch An Online Fitness Coaching Service. He Has Registered A Domain Name And Set Up A Website, But Is Unsure Of How To Launch His Business Online In A Way That Will Help Him Grow Sustainably. Help Sam Create His Own Online Business Strategy, By Selecting The Correct Steps He Should Take.
Q.1 – What should his first step be?
- (A) Define business goals
- (B) Create an email template
- (C) Find an investor
- (D) Ask the bank for advice
Q.2 – What should his second step be?
- (A) Launch a blog
- (B) Hire an assistant
- (C) Design a logo
- (D) Write a mission statement
Q.3 – What should his third step be?
- (A) Launch an advertising campaign
- (B) Identify his USP
- (C) Launch a newsletter
- (D) Hire an accountant
Lesson 2 – Taking A Business Online Answers
Q. – Omar Owns A Stall Selling Handmade Cosmetics, And Wants To Launch An E-Commerce Site. He Has Lots Of Experience Selling His Products In Person At Markets, But Is Now Hoping To Reach More Customers Online. Can You Advise Omar On How To Make Both His Online And Offline Business Successful?
Q.1 – He should focus on duplicating his successful offline marketing efforts to an online audience
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.2 – He should sell at a cheaper price on the website to attract more customers
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.3 – He should identify his various online and offline audiences, and how best to engage them
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.4 – He should consider paid online advertising as the sole means of promoting his business online
- (A) True
- (B) False
Lesson 3 – Understanding Customer Behaviour Answers
Q. – Holly Owns A Dance Studio. To Improve Sales Of Dance Classes, She Is Reviewing How Her Marketing Team Could Update The Company’s Online Presence. As Part Of The Rebrand, The Team Listened To Customer Feedback And Mapped Customer Journeys. They Identified Two Things Online Customers Generally Struggled With: Navigating The Website And Finding The Business’s Contact Information. Which Of The Brand’s Touchpoints Should Holly Modify To Help Address Her Customer’s Feedback?
- (A) Website layout
- (B) Instagram account
- (C) Instructor’s blog
- (D) Email marketing
Lesson 4 – How To Stand Out From The Competition Answers
Q. – Bobbi Owns A Protein Shake Company, Which Has Been Trading For 3 Years. Her Products Are Stocked In A Number Of Gyms, But The Company Has Not Seen Much Growth In Recent Months. Bobbi Would Now Like To Break Into The Online Market To Boost Product Sales. Which Of The Following Actions Should Bobbi Take To Identify Opportunities For Online Business Growth?
- (A) Hire a Financial Planner
- (B) Identify a USP
- (C) Ship to new countries
- (D) Build a SWOT analysis
- (E) Distribute feedback forms to suppliers
- (F) Review competitor websites
Lesson 5 – Using Goals To Improve Business Performance Answers
Q. – Ryan Has Written Some KPIs To Help His Fitness Centres Achieve The Business Goal Of “Improving Overall Client Satisfaction”. Review These Four KPIs. Which Do You Think Fit The Criteria Of Being Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, And Time-Bound?
- (A) Ensure 80% of clients use the gym’s online system to book personal training appointments
- (B) Increase how much money customers spend in the gym’s juice bar
- (C) A score of 85% or more in the annual survey for the question ‘Would you recommend this gym to a friend?’
- (D) Ensure 90% of new gym members book an induction session within the first two weeks of joining
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Quiz Answers
- (A) Identifying business goals
- (B) Understanding what the competition is doing
- (C) Knowing the market
- (D) Aligning goals to the strategy
- (A) To help determine a marketing strategy
- (B) To help a business understand the customer journey online
- (C) To help a business reach a global audience
- (D) To give insight into specific customer groups
- (A) It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- (B) It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- (C) It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- (D) It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
Q.4 – Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- (A) Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- (B) Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- (C)Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- (D) Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
- (A) Audience segmentation
- (B) Long-term projections
- (C) Financial viability
- (D) Board decisions
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 4. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 4 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.