Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 5 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 5 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Get Started With Search
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 5 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Get Started With Search
With the click of a button, search engines help you find exactly what you’re looking for. However, how do they work, and how can you take advantage of them?
Find out why advertising on search engines is so effective, and the difference between organic and paid results.
- Module: 5/26 – Get Started With Search
- Question – 12 ( 6 skippable and 6 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Search Engine Basics Answers
Q.1 – Seth Is Opening A Coffee Shop And Is Looking To Attract New Customers. Take A Look At The List Of Benefits Seth Sees In Using Search Engines. One Statement Is Not True. Can You Cross It Out?
- (A) Customers can locate Seth’s products and services when they search for them online
- (B) Search engines can help to get the word out locally about Seth’s new business
- (C) Search engines can help Seth to target customers who are already looking for his business
- (D) Customers will see advertisements for Seth’s business whenever they use a search engine
Lesson 2 – How Search Engines Work Answers
Q.2 – Seth’s Coffee Shop Is Unique – It Has An Outside Roof Terrace And A Library Area So Customers Can Read While They Sip. He Also Sells Rare Coffee Beans Imported From Peru. What Are A Few Techniques He Could Use To Make His Website More Relevant To Its Desired Users?
- (A) Point out unique aspects of his business
- (B) Write a blog to sing the praises of his Peruvian beans
- (C) Make sure his shop appears on Google maps
- (D) Paste in a product description of his Peruvian beans that he found on another website
- (E) Try to get other coffee-enthusiasts to review his business/website
Lesson 3 – How Search Engines See The Web Answers
Q.3 – Seth Would Like To Make Sure As Many Interested Customers As Possible Are Seeing His Business’s Website Displayed In Their Search Results. What Are A Few Things He Could Pay Attention To In Order To Achieve This?
- (A) Image file names
- (B) Page titles
- (C) Keywords in the content
- (D) Keyword meta tags
Lesson 4 – Organic Search Explained Answers
Q.4 – Organic Search Results Appear When Someone Makes A Search Using A Search Engine. They Aren’t Paid For By Businesses And They Aren’t Adverts. Which Of The Images Shows The Organic Search Results From This Particular Search?
- (A) Image 1
- (B) Image 2
- (C) Image 3
Lesson 5 – Paid Search Explained Answers
Q.5 – Seth Is Considering Advertising His Business Using Paid Search Results. What Do You Think Makes Paid Search Advertising So Effective As A Marketing Method? Look At The Following Statements And Decide Whether They Are True Or False.
Q.5(a) – Seth’s adverts are shown to people who are already interested in his type of business.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.5(b) – Seth will only be charged for advertising when his ad appears in the search results.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.5(c) – The paid search results are given a more prominent position on the search results page.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.5(d) – Seth will be charged for advertising only when someone clicks on his ad.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Lesson 6 – Google Search Console Answers
Q.6 – Seth’s Website Has Been Up And Running For A While, But He Isn’t Sure How Effective It’s Been At Drawing In New Customers. How Can Google Search Console Help Seth With This?
- (A) It can help show whether he’s using proper keywords in his content
- (B) It can recommend better page titles for Seth to use
- (C) It can recommend content that will drive more traffic to his site
Google Digital Garage Module 5 Quiz Answers
- (A) People pay to use search engines, so there is a wealthy customer base there
- (B) People who search are actively looking for information, products or services
- (C) Search engines are a big trend these days
- (D) Search engines guarantee new customers
- (A) Androids
- (B) Interns
- (C) Automatons
- (D) Bots
- (A) The date it was published
- (B) The number of images used
- (C) The total number of words
- (D) The title tag
- (A) Organic search results
- (B) The search results page
- (C) Business directories
- (D) Display advertising networks
- (A) How famous your brand name is
- (B) How cool your logo is
- (C) How long your business has been around
- (D) How relevant your ads are
- (A) It helps you increase your social media following
- (B) It helps you optimize your Google My Business listing
- (C) It helps you understand which keywords people are searching for on Google
- (D) It helps you run A/B tests on your home page
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 5. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 5 answer, i hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.