Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 6 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 6 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Get Discovered With Search
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 6 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Get Discovered With Search
Search engine optimization might appear intimidating at first, but once you understand how search engines work, you’ll be a pro in no time.
Learn how to create an adaptable SEO strategy, identify the most effective keywords, and what tools you can use to measure success.
- Module: 6/26 – Get Discovered With Search
- Question – 10 ( 5 skippable and 5 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Intro To Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) Answers
Q.1 – Eric Is Expanding His Business By Selling Fruit And Veg Online. His Website Has Been Up And Running For A While But He’s Not Getting Many Views Or Orders Online. Eric Knows He Can Improve His Search Engine Results With Either Paid Search Or SEO. Take a look at the following search results screens. Where will his website appear in the search results if he purely uses SEO to improve his results?
- (A) Image 1
- (B) Image 2
- (C) Image 3
Lesson 2 – The Importance Of An SEO Plan Answers
Q.2 – Eric Is Keen To Improve His Search Engine Results And He Wants To Use SEO To Do It. He’s Written The Step-By-Step Process For His SEO Plan, But It’s Currently In The Wrong Order. Can You Reorder It?
The correct order is
- (1) Do Keyword research
- (2) See where I appear in search results for specific keywords
- (3) Look for gaps in my SEO performance
- (4) Review results and adjust the plan.
Lesson 3 – The SEO Process Answers
Q.3 – Eric Sells Fruit And Veg Online And Is Using SEO To Improve Where He Ranks In Search Engine Results. He’s Researched What People Search For To Get To His Website, And He’s Created Content To Match It. Eric’s SEO Work Doesn’t Stop There Though. He’s Been Talking To Some Friends And They’ve All Offered Him Advice About How He Should Keep Up With SEO Over Time. What advice should he not take?
- (A) Contract an agency offering top organic search positions
- (B) Don’t change your keywords as it confuses search engines
- (C) Stay up to date with search engine changes
- (D) Read about the trends in your industry and use them to create content for your page
- (E) Get opinions from your customers on what might be missing from your site
Lesson 4 – How To Choose Keywords Answers
Q.4 – Eric Is Optimising His Fruit And Veg Website For SEO And Would Like To Improve His ‘Long Tail’ Keywords. Which Of These Sets Of Words Contains An Example Of Long Tail Keywords?
- (A) Maris piper potatoes
- (B) Potato, potatoes, farm potatoes, organic potatoes
- (C) Buy organic potatoes from a family farm
Lesson 5 – Setting Realistic SEO Goals Answers
Q.5 – Eric Has Been Selling Fruit And Veg Online For A While. He’s Chosen The Keywords That He Feels Will Drive The Right People To His Website; Now He Needs To Track The Progress Of These Keywords With Analytics Tools. What Information Will Analytics Give Him?
- (A) Where website visitors are located
- (B) Which website visitors turn into paying customers
- (C) What content visitors interact with
- (D) Whether customers enjoy the fruit and veg they buy
Google Digital Garage Module 6 Quiz Answers
- (A) Colour scheme
- (B) Recycled content
- (C) Inspiring business name
- (D) Site popularity
- (A) Identifying your ad budget
- (B) Buying an analytics software
- (C) Setting up your presence on social media sites
- (D) Keyword research
Q.3 – When it comes to search ads, which of the following could dictate how an ad will perform against a competitor?
- (A) Social media following
- (B) Bid value
- (C) Domain authority
- (D) Average number of visitors to the company’s website
Q.4 – Fill in the blank: Short strings of specific keywords with low search volume are called ___________.
- (A) Long-hair keywords
- (B) Long-tail keywords
- (C) High-relevance keywords
- (D) Top-tail keywords
- (A) Increasing social media likes and follows
- (B) Increasing how many relevant people visit your website
- (C) Showing your website to as many people as possible
- (D) Being in first place in SERP for any keyword
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 6. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 6 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.