Learning the Google Digital Garage courses and looking for Google Digital Garage Exam Module 7 Answers? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This page contains all the answers to Exam Module 7 with the current syllabus, so you won’t have to find out separately. Without further ado, let’s get going and find out the answer.
- 1 About the Module – Make Search Work For You
- 2 Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
- 3 Google Digital Garage Module 7 Quiz Answers
- 4 Final Thought
About the Module – Make Search Work For You
The correct optimization of web pages allows people to find your content faster. There are many ways to accomplish this, so choosing the most efficient one will save you time and energy.
The topic of this lesson will help you master meta tags, backlinks, and international SEO.
- Module: 7/26 – Make Search Work For You
- Question – 6 ( 3 skippable and 3 non skippable)
- Time – N/A
- Passing Marks – It is necessary that all answers are correct in order to move on to the next module.
Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Check Your Knowledge – (Skippable)
The following questions can be skipped, but you can also answer them if you’re interested since they relate to the sessions you watched. All the correct answers are below as follows:
Lesson 1 – Making Your Web Pages Search Friendly Answers
Q. – Eric Blake Sells The Produce From His Farm Online. He Wants To Optimise The Page That Sells Fruit And Vegetables, So He’s Looking Into Titles And Meta Tags, Headings, And Improving His Copy. Can You Help Eric Choose A Suitable Title And Meta Description?
Q.1 – Click to Select Title
- (A) Blake’s Produce: Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- (B) Blake’s Produce
- (C) Blake’s Produce: Local to you
Q.2 – Click to select meta description
- (A) Produce grown locally and delivered to you
- (B) Fresh fruit and vegetables grown locally and delivered straight to your door
- (C) Farm fresh produce grown by local farmer Eric and delivered straight to your door
Lesson 2 – How Other Websites Can Work For You Answers
Q. – Eric Is Working On His Website, Which Sells Produce From His Farm. He’s Thinking Of Different Ways To Improve His Website So That It Appears On More Search Engine Results And Gets More Traffic. Which Of These Ideas Will Help Improve His Search Visibility?
- (A) Write recipes that use vegetables that he sells
- (B) Get lots of likes or followers on social media
- (C) Encourage others to write about his website
- (D) Add lots of links to the website
Lesson 3 – Cross Borders With SEO Answers
Q. – Eric’s Farm Produce Business Started Locally In The UK, But He’s Started Getting Orders From Overseas As Well. Not Wanting To Miss This Opportunity, Eric Decides To Optimise His Website To An International Audience. What Should He Avoid Doing? Select The Things Eric Should Avoid Then Select Submit To Remove Them.
- (A) Separating out each language into different pages
- (B) Having different languages on the same page
- (C) Adding language annotations to his webpage
- (D) Using automated services to translate content
Google Digital Garage Module 7 Quiz Answers
Q.1 – Which of the following page titles would be most suitable for a website page describing a store’s return policy?
- (A) How to Send Stuff Back
- (B) [Company Name’s] Return Policy
- (C) Return Policy
- (D) Company Policies
- (A) Keep linking to them until they link to you
- (B) Send them emails until they link to you
- (C) Building relationships with similar sites
- (D) Use as many relevant keywords on the page you’d like them to link to
Q.3 – When expanding a business internationally, which of the following is most important to provide on your website?
- (A) Products and delivery details in the correct currency
- (B) Time and dates are written in the local format
- (C) Exchange rate information
- (D) Free giveaways for local customers
The following are the skippable and non-skippable answers of Google Digital Garage Module 7. You can answer them, but remember only bold choices are correct and the rest are incorrect.
Posts related to this one:
- [1-26 Modules] Google Digital Garage Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers -The Online Opportunity
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – First Steps In Online Success
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers -Plan Your Online Business Strategy
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Be Noticed With Search Ads
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 12 Answers – Get Noticed With Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email
- Google Digital Garage Exam Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally
Disclaimer – The following questions and answers are only for educational purposes, so please don’t misuse them for other purposes. If you have any queries related to this, contact us through the contact page.
As you have seen the fundamentals of digital marketing answers module 7 answer, I hope now you have got the full marks as these are the correct answers. Now you can move further to the next module by clicking this link.
I hope this post will be useful for you and there will be no queries regarding this. If you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and, if you have any doubts, feel free to post them below. I’d be happy to help you further.