Are you taking the Google Ads Display Certification Exam and wondering “Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)” Look no further; you have come to the right webpage.
What is Google Ads Display Certification course?
Google Display Ads is a course that prepares people to learn Google Ads in an easier way. It’s a free course that gives a lot of helpful information that you can use to grow a business or just to upskill yourself.
Google Display Ads certification course is a comprehensive course that has many tools that can help you better understand the course subject matter. You’ll be able to evaluate the course material through the Google course site.
You’ll be able to follow along with the instructors as they complete the exercises. You’ll be able to explore the material through the course’s videos, articles, and other resources.
Test your ability to use Google Display to deliver results that help you get the most out of your display advertising investment. By becoming certified, users are able to demonstrate that they know how to implement Display campaigns and strategies that achieve specific marketing objectives.
Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
Select All Correct Responses
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.
With Device targeting, you can target desktops, smartphones, and tablets, and with Language targeting you can reach people who have chosen your language as the browser’s default language. Which two options are available in Google Ads?
We hope you enjoyed the post about the answer of Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.) If you have any questions about the post, please feel free to comment down below.
We would love to hear from you! And If you enjoyed this post, Don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoyed it!